Customer Value: The key measure of our success is our customers’ success.
- We listen to our customers to understand their requirements and provide solutions to enable them to achieve their business objectives.
- We develop long-term trusted partnerships with our customers to
- We collaborate internally and with our partners to ensure a consistent and valuable customer experience.
- We treat our customers with personal care and respect, like valued guests.
Professional Excellence: We achieve through excellence, exhibiting the highest levels of professionalism, competency, and ethics
- We strive to succeed by setting the highest standards and expectations for ourselves.
- We have a passion for the work we do and see ourselves as key stakeholders in the company’s success.
- We see providing and receiving constructive feedback as an opportunity to learn.
- We expect our people to follow the highest ethical and legal standards, including those in the Company’s Code of Conduct.
- We work hard on the things that make a difference and continually improve our processes
Teamwork: The strength of the wolf lies in the group, the strength of the group lies in the wolf
- We view ourselves as members of teams and encourage a collaborative leadership approach.
- We seek diverse input to deliver business value.
- We treat everyone with respect, courtesy, and fairness at all times.
- We have fun working together and celebrate successes as a team
Bias for informed action: If you think it’s difficult to commit to something for so many years, you’re right. It is difficult. That’s why average and below average results are more common than exceptional results
- We continuously seek innovative ways to solve problems and deliver value.
- We set clear objectives that are aligned across organizations.
- We are empowered to take action and measured risks to continuously improve the business.
- We assess both short
–and long-term effects when taking action.
- We are nimble, and we are able to change direction quickly to meet business needs.
- We delegate authority to the appropriate level to encourage faster and better decision-making
Open and Honest Communication: We recognize the importance of open, honest, and respectful communication to achieve our business goals
- We believe in straight talk in order to engage in transparent and realistic exchanges of information.
- We use a constructive and respectful tone in all communications.
- We openly communicate good and bad news and encourage people to surface issues and solutions.
- We accept that people make mistakes, but encourage them to learn from them